Saturday, December 27, 2008

Resign~

25/12/2008(Christmas’s day)

Final decision, resign resign resign.. lol. Yeah, I had submitted my resignation letter + some polished skills : P end of December, will be my last day of employment. The next day, after I submitted my resignation letter, I received 2 emails from HR department, and my boss.. finally they are accepted my resignation with the very short notice period. Really thanks to my client side’s IT manager, she was helping me out of this problem. And I am gain/ learnt a lot from her and another one colleague. 22nd December 2008, I went to a company called Pos AD for interview as IT executive. After the interview session, I had a sense.. “got chance” lol… Finally, 24th Dec, Fion(HR executive from Pos AD), call me.. invite me for the 2nd interview at 31st Dec. Wish me all the best ya^^. But, at 30th Dec, I still got 2 interviews.. still thinking.. want go or not ler…

2 comments: