Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2nd Interview(Pos AD Company)

07/01/2009(Happy New Year 2009)

Oh ya, let me continues for the 2nd Interview with Pos AD company. For the 2nd Interview, I felt not that favorably, because I met with Director of Admin & People Development, she looks pretty and friendly, but she is not a technical person, so, the question she asks also more to management issues. By the way, after the Interview session, she gave me a name card to me, and asks me to wait first, because she still few short listed have to interview. And kindly give her a call first, before accept others company offers. This earlier morning, I still be my Pig time, she call me again, and inform me won be so fast let me know the feedback. Probability will let me know by next Monday or Tuesday. And kindly give her a call first, before accept others company offers. So.. What I can do now is WAITING…. Everyday just stay at home.. Just do the repeated tasks --> Wake up --> Showering --> Brunch --> Surfing, chatting, drama-ing --> Reading (if mood came) --> Nap-ing --> Swimming --> Dinner --> Do mask (sometimes, coz my face became worse d.. haizz) --> Sleeping --> NEXT DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment